Deadbolt Lock, For Best Core, Satin Brass
- Item # 35EH12
- Mfr. Model # E2067BLL60641
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171619
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Keyless Deadbolt Lock
- Function Entry with Key Override
- Access Method Keypad
- Mounting Style Mortise
- Lock Material Zinc
- Finish Satin Brass
- Series E2000
- Handle Type Lever
- Door Thickness 1-3/4" to 2-1/8"
- Key Override Options Best and Equivalents
- Hand Field Reversible
- Outside Height 8-15/16"
- Outside Width 3-5/16"
- Outside Depth 2-13/16"
- Inside Height 8-7/8"
- Inside Width 3-1/4"
- Inside Depth 2-1/4"
- Latch Length 3/4"
- Latch Front Size 8" x 1-1/4"
- Backset 2-3/4"
- Number of Keys 12
- Timed Entry Allowance 2 to 20 sec.
- Power Source (3) AA Batteries
- Battery Life 100,000 Cycles
- Operating Temp. Range -31 Degrees to 151 Degrees F
- Event Audit Trail 1000
- Max. User Codes 100
- Fire Rating Yes
- Grade 1
- Standards ANSI/BHMA
- Weather Resistant Yes
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- Electrical/Mechanical Electrical
Compliance and Restrictions
- E-Plex 2000 Series Spec Sheet
- E-Plex 2000 Series Quick Reference Guide
- E-Plex 2000 Series Operations Manual
- E-Plex 2000 Series Lock Functions Set-Up Guide
- E-Plex 2000 Series Installation Instructions
- E-Plex 2000 Series 2-3-8 Cylindrical Door Prep Template
- E-Plex 2000 Series Mortise Door Prep Template
- E-Plex 2000 Series 2-3-4 Cylindrical Door Prep Template
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.