Clear 10.2 oz. Adhesive, 24 to 72 hr. Curing Time, 1 EA
- Item # 49LW90
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 232021
- Catalog Page # 2224
- UNSPSC # 31201601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Application Family General Purpose
- Materials Bonded Asphalt, Concrete, Fiberglass, Leather, Masonry, Metal, Plastic, Rubber, Wood
- Size 10.2 oz.
- Begins to Harden - Adhesives 4 to 20 min.
- Full Cure Time - Adhesives 1 to 3 days
- Cured Color Family Clears
- Adhesive Color Clear
- Chemical Base Solvent base
- Application Temp. Range 50 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- VOC Content 2.0g/L
- Container Type - Adhesives Cartridge
- Viscosity 100,000 cps
- Container Size - Adhesives 10.20 oz.
- Specific Gravity 1.37
- Tensile Strength 3500 psi
- Characteristics Medium Viscosity
- Item Adhesive
- Type Multipurpose
- Green Environmental Attribute Meets SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Meets SCAQMD Requirements.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.