Digital Oscilloscope, 2 Channel, 200 MHz
- Item# 5URG7
- Mfr. Model# 5URG7
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41113638
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- Type 2 Channel
- Bandwidth (MHz) 100
- Vertical Deflection 1mV/Div to 20V/Div
- Rise Time 3.5 ns
- Max. Voltage 400 V (DC + AC peak)
- Max./Min. Sweep Speed 2 nSec/Div to 50 Sec/Div
- Trigger Sensitivity Int./Ext. 1Div/160mVpp
- Vertical Operating Modes AC and DC
- Vertical Deflection Accuracy +/-3%
- Sweep Speed Accuracy 100 PPM
- Triggering Mode Auto, Normal, Single
- Triggering Source CH1, CH2, Line, External or External/5
- Display 7'' LCD
- Sampling Rate 1 GS/s
- Vertical Resolution 8 Bit
- Memory Size 25k Point MAX
- Real Time Bandwidth (MHz) 100
- Sweep Rate Real/Storage 50nSec/Div to 50 Sec/Div, 2nSec/Div to 20 nSec/Div
- Features 6 digits Cymometer
- Includes (2) Passive Probe Sets, Power Cord, USB Interface Cable, EasyScope PC Software and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.