Digital Oscilloscope, 2 Channel, 200 MHz
- Item # 5URG6
- Mfr. Model # 5URG6
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113638
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- Type 2 Channel
- Bandwidth (MHz) 200
- Vertical Deflection 2 mV/Div to 5V/Div
- Rise Time 1.8 ns
- Max. Voltage 400 V (DC + AC peak)
- Max./Min. Sweep Speed 2 nSec/Div to 50 Sec/Div
- Trigger Sensitivity Int./Ext. 1Div/160mVpp
- Vertical Operating Modes AC and DC
- Vertical Deflection Accuracy +/-3%
- Sweep Speed Accuracy 100 PPM
- Triggering Mode Auto, Normal, Force, Single, TV-V, TV-H
- Triggering Source CH1, CH2, Line, External or External/5
- Display 5.7" Color LCD
- Sampling Rate 1 GS/s
- Vertical Resolution 8 Bit
- Memory Size 25k Point MAX
- Real Time Bandwidth (MHz) 100
- Sweep Rate Real/Storage 50nSec/Div to 50 Sec/Div, 2nSec/Div to 20 nSec/Div
- Features Records Up To 1000 Occurrences of a Trigger Event, Edge, Pulse Width, Composite Video, Pattern and Alternate Channel Trigger Modes, Built-in USB Interface, Multi-language Interface
- Includes (2) Passive Probe Sets, Power Cord, USB Interface Cable, EasyScope PC Software and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.