Blower, Less Drive Package, 12-7/8 Wheel Dia. (In.), — Voltage, — Full Load Amps, — Motor HP
- Item # 3F534
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 212 INSL
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101601
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 89.0 lbs.
Country of Origin Canada Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Centrigual in-line duct model works as an internal air mover and is a quiet, forward-curved, ball bearing, double inlet blower. Access panel allows convenient motor and drive installation and servicing from either side. 1/2" internal fiberglass insulation helps isolate noise and overcome condensation on cabinet when used in cooling applications. Use indoors with clean-air heating, cooling, and ventilating systems. Up to 25% blower speed and cfm reduction using variable pitch motor sheaves when ordered with motor and drives.
- Item Blower
- Type Less Drive Package
- Wheel Dia. (In.) 12-7/8
- CFM Range 2192 to 3490 @ 0.0" SP
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F) 140
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F) 140
- Motor HP Range 1/3 to 1
- RPM Range 544 to 795
- Bearing Type Ball
- Height (In.) 23
- Width (In.) 27
- Max. Depth (In.) 27-1/2
- Discharge Height (In.) 13-7/16
- Discharge Width (In.) 15-5/8
- Number of Mounting Points 4
- Bolt Hole Dia. (In.) 7/8
- Mounting Position All With Shaft Horizontal
- Wheel Type Forward Curve
- Wheel Material Steel
- Shaft Dia. (In.) 3/4
- Housing Material Steel
- Housing Finish Green Baked Enamel
- Filter Height (In.) 21 3/4
- Filter Width (In.) 25 7/8
- Filter Factor 0.020
- Filter Rack Stock No. 3F540
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions