Grainger Choice ProductDAYTON
14.4/7.2 Amps 1 HP Flexible Impeller Pump, 36.7 psi, 1-1/4 NPT
- Item # 3ACC7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3ACC7
- Catalog Page # 2688
- UNSPSC # 40151504
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 40.0 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
- Item Pump
- Type Flexible Impeller
- HP 1
- Voltage 115/230
- Amps 14.4/7.2
- Inlet/Outlet (In.) 1-1/4 NPT
- NEMA Motor Frame 56YZ
- Impeller Material Nitrile
- Length (In.) 13-19/64
- Width (In.) 6-45/64
- Height (In.) 12
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 25
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 22
- Max. Head (Ft.) 85
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 36.7
- Suction Lift (Ft.) 10
- Max. SSU @ 1725 RPM 5000
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 24
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 17
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 14
- Prime in Feet 10 Feet and 15 Feet with Foot Valve and Pumps Flooded
- Housing Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Seal Nitrile Lip
- Max. Viscosity 5000 SSU
- RPM 1725
- Self-Priming Yes
- Motor Type ODP
- Temp. Range (F) 0-180
- Application Pumps are used in a wide range of commercial, industrial, and agricultural applications where non-abrasive fluids compatible with the pump component materials are being used.
- Characteristics Positive Displacement Pumping Action Without Metal-to-Metal Contact.
- Includes Carrying Handle, Manual
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions