Grainger Choice ProductDAYTON
1 HP Bronze and Brass Pump Head, Close Coupled Pump, —
- Item # 3ACB2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3ACB2
- Catalog Page # 2688
- UNSPSC # 40151504
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 6.75 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
- Item Pump
- Type Pump Head, Close Coupled
- HP 1
- Inlet/Outlet (In.) 1 NPT
- Body Material Bronze and Brass
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 20.2
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 19.6
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 18.8
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 18
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 17
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 16
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 14.7
- Max. Head (Ft.) 85
- Max. Suction Lift (Ft.) 10.2
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F) 180
- Impeller Nitrile
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 36.7
- Shaft Dia. (In.) 5/8
- Pumps Up To (Ft.) 95
- Self-Priming Yes
- RPM 1750
- Size Height O.C. (In.) 2-1/8
- Mounting Holes O.C. (In.) 2-3/4
- Min. Start Torque (In.-Lbs.) 52
- Seals Carbon, Ceramic
- Bearings Carbon Graphite
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Application Pumps are used in a wide range of commercial, industrial, and agricultural applications where non-abrasive fluids compatible with the pump component materials are being used.
- Characteristics Pumps are Bi-Directional
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head @ 1725 RPM 19.6
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head @ 1725 RPM 18
- Max. SSU @ 1725 RPM 5000
- Length (In.) 5-11/16
- Width (In.) 4-11/16
- Height (In.) 4-1/4
- Includes Manual
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?