3/4 HP Bronze and Brass Pump Head, Close Coupled Pump, —
- Item # 3ACB1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3ACB1
- Catalog Page # 2688
- UNSPSC # 40151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Shipping Weight 6.25 lbs.
- Item Pump
- Type Pump Head, Close Coupled
- HP 3/4
- Inlet/Outlet (In.) 3/4 NPT
- Body Material Bronze and Brass
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 11.7
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 11.5
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 11
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 10.6
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 10.1
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 9
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 7.8
- Max. Head (Ft.) 80
- Max. Suction Lift (Ft.) 9.4
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F) 180
- Impeller Nitrile
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 34.6
- Shaft Dia. (In.) 5/8
- Pumps Up To (Ft.) 80
- Self-Priming Yes
- RPM 1750
- Size Height O.C. (In.) 2-1/8
- Mounting Holes O.C. (In.) 2-1/4
- Min. Start Torque (In.-Lbs.) 45
- Seals Carbon, Ceramic
- Bearings Carbon Graphite
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Application Pumps are used in a wide range of commercial, industrial, and agricultural applications where non-abrasive fluids compatible with the pump component materials are being used.
- Characteristics Pumps are Bi-Directional
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head @ 1725 RPM 11.5
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head @ 1725 RPM 10.6
- Max. SSU @ 1725 RPM 5000
- Length (In.) 5-29/32
- Width (In.) 3-7/8
- Height (In.) 3-3/4
- Includes Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.