Grainger Choice ProductDAYTON
Propeller, 20 Propeller Dia. (In.), 4580 CFM @ 0.000-In. SP
- Item # 3GTG1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3GTG1
- Catalog Page # 2951
- UNSPSC # 40101603
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 2.0 lbs.
Country of Origin Taiwan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This statically balanced propellers is designed to exhaust combustible materials and fumes in agricultural or industrial hazardous locations.
- Item Propeller
- Type Replacement
- Propeller Dia. (In.) 20
- Bore Dia. (In.) 5/8
- Number of Blades 4
- Pitch (Deg.) 24
- Blade Material Spark Resistant Cast Aluminum
- Keyway (In.) 3/16 '' W and 3/32 '' D
- Number of Set Screws 2
- Rotation CW Facing Discharge
- Required Motor HP 1/2
- Max. RPM 1725
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 4580
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 3940
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 3360
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 2840
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 2325
- Remarks View Catalog Page For Better Selection Criteria
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions