Grainger Choice ProductDAYTON
In-Line Ventilator, 1 Phase, Number of Speeds Variable, Horizontal or Vertical Mounting Position
- Item # 36WG67
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 36WG67
- Catalog Page # 2945
- UNSPSC # 40101502
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 34.9 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Large-capacity, insulated fan provides easy, quiet multiple-area ventilation in commercial, institutional, or industrial settings such as utility rooms and bathrooms. Easy to wire with external electrical access cover. Spring-loaded backdraft damper eliminates vibration. The exhaust outlet rotates from horizontal to vertical discharge. Polypropylene wheel. Unit includes electrical access knockouts, disconnect, junction box, and fan access panel. Adjustable rotary speed control is available; sold separately. Ventilator has an electronically commutated motor (ECM) that provides up to 70% energy savings. Potentiometer dial on motor allows a wide RPM range to customize airflow. Optional remote-mount EC Control Kits are sold separately.
- Item In-Line Ventilator
- Singlewide / Doublewide Singlewide
- Insulated Yes
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 382/553/737
- CFM @ 0.100-In. SP 295/500/698
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 259/487/688
- CFM @ 0.200-In. SP 688/487/259
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP -/387/635
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP -/-/567
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP -/-/475
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP -/-/334
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP -/-/-
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP -/-/-
- Sones @ 0.000-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 3.2
- Sones @ 0.100-In. SP @ 5 Ft. Less than 0.3/0.4/2.5
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 3.3/0.7/0.17
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 3.2/0.7/0.1
- Voltage 115
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Full Load Amps 4.4
- Number of Speeds Variable
- Watts 333
- Motor RPM 560/810/1080
- Motor Type EC
- Motor Enclosure Open Dripproof
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Max. Inlet Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Housing Height 14-1/2"
- Housing Width 14-3/8"
- Housing Length 18"
- Inlet Height 13-1/4"
- Inlet Width 16-7/8"
- Discharge Height 8"
- Discharge Width 10"
- Mounting Position Horizontal or Vertical
- Housing Material Galvanized Steel
- Wheel Material Polypropylene
- Speed Control 35YV94
- Standards UL/cUL 507, AMCA Air and Sound
- For Use With General Ventilation Applications
- Includes Backdraft Damper, Hardware and Mounting Brackets
- Recommended Accessories 43Y140, 35YV92, 35YV93, 35YV94
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions