Grainger Choice ProductDAYTON
1HP Impeller 316L Stainless Steel Electric Operated Drum Pump, 32 GPM, 10,000 RPM
- Item # 3PXJ8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3PXJ8
- Catalog Page # 2665
- UNSPSC # 40151529
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 27.83 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This FDA-compliant pump is suitable for transferring cosmetics, food products, juice concentrates, lotions, and pharmaceuticals directly from drums, kettles, or other storage containers. A proprietary threaded design lets you easily clean, inspect, and maintain the pump.
- Item Electric Operated Drum Pump
- Voltage 220VAC
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- HP 1
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Motor Type Electric AC
- Housing Material 316L Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials 316L Stainless Steel, PTFE, Buna
- For Use With Food Products Transfer
- GPM 32
- Max. Pressure 16 psi
- Max. Viscosity 1000 CPS
- Max. GPM for Oil 7
- Max. GPM for Water 32
- Inlet Size 1-5/8"
- Outlet Size 1-1/4"
- Suction Tube Length 39"
- Suction Tube Type Impeller
- Metered No
- DEF Compatible No
- Agency Compliance FDA Compliant
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Includes Suction Tubes
- Height 53"
- Max. Head 30 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 175 Degrees F
- Self-Priming Yes
- Standards FDA Compliant
- Overall Length 53"
- RPM 10,000
- Action Type Centrifugal
- Application Food Products Transfer
- Max. Temp. 175 Degrees F
- Gasket Material Buna-N
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?