Grainger Choice ProductDAYTON
Blower, Less Drive Package, 24-1/2 Wheel Dia. (In.), — Voltage, — Motor HP, CW
- Item # 3C010
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3C010
- Catalog Page # 2981
- UNSPSC # 40101601
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 438.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Single-Inlet Forward Curve Quiet Design Belt-Drive Blowers • Sturdy arc-welded housing and frame Gray baked-on epoxy finish Max. inlet air temperature: 250°F Max. ambient temperature: 104°FExtra-quiet, efficient blowers provide high volume performance. Adjustable to 8 standard positions. Ball bearings. Dynamically balanced, clockwise rotating steel wheel. V-belt drive with weatherproof drive cover included. Drive package components packed separately.Note: Review OSHA Codes. OSHA complying guards are required when fan blades are exposed and within reach of personnel.
- Item Blower
- Type Less Drive Package
- Wheel Dia. (In.) 24-1/2
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F) 250
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F) 104
- Motor HP Range 1 1/2 to 7 1/2
- Shaft Dia. (In.) 1-7/16
- Height (In.) 48
- Width (In.) 46
- Depth (In.) 43
- Inlet Dia. (In.) 26-3/8
- Discharge Height (In.) 26-1/4
- Discharge Width (In.) 19-1/4
- Wheel Width (In.) 12-7/16
- Rotation CW
- Bearing Type Ball
- Wheel Material Steel
- Housing Material Steel
- Housing Finish Gray Baked Polyester Epoxy
- Includes Weather Proof Drive Cover
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions