Thrust Bearing,Grooved,Bore Dia 3.0mm
- Item # 1ZGA5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # F3-8M
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31171507
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This precision-thrust ball bearing assembly is engineered to help provide smooth rotation under high axial loads and low speeds. The rings and balls are manufactured from 52100 chrome steel, and are oil-lubricated to help ensure low-friction operation and long life. Suitable for turntables, lead screws, machine tools, and other applications that require high axial loads and relatively low speeds.
- Item Thrust Bearing
- Type Grooved
- Bore Dia. (mm) 3.0
- Dimension d2 (mm) 3.2
- Outside Dia. (mm) 7.8
- Dimension D2 8.0
- Height (mm) 3.50
- Dynamic Load Capacity (Lb.) 193
- Static Load Capacity (Lb.) 174
- Max. RPM 6500
- Material 52100 Chrome Steel
- Temp. Range (F) -65 - 250
- Lubrication Oil
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions