Carbon Steel SAE x SAE Ball Valve, Lever, 1-1/2" Pipe Size
- Item # 1AWV7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # VAE2.N0 1 1/2
- Catalog Page # 2869
- UNSPSC # 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Ideal for use as a fuel line shutoff for gasoline- and diesel-powered construction equipment vehicles, this DYNAQUIP CONTROLS ball valve is suitable for use in compressor skid, hydraulic hook-up, production line, and well head applications. Also for use in hydraulic and in general industrial applications on equipment and plumbing that requires total shutoff capability. The highly inert PTFE seats and seals provide greater corrosion resistance.
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material Carbon Steel
- Body Style Inline
- General Connection Type SAE
- Valve Structure 2-Piece
- Pipe Size 1-1/2"
- Connection Type SAE x SAE
- Port Full
- Max. Pressure 4600 psi CWP
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 175 Degrees F
- Ball Material Chrome Plated Carbon Steel
- Seat Material Delrin(R)
- Stem Type Blowout Proof
- Handle Type Lever
- Handle Material Steel
- Stem Material Zinc Plated Steel
- Features Designed for high pressure flow control processes in agricultural, manufacturing, hydraulic, petroleum, petrochemical, gas production, pipeline and crude oil applications. External phosphate coated body provides superior corrosion resistance. Repairable, cast body design.
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Carbon Steel
- Standards RoHS Compliant
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?