Carbon Steel FNPT x FNPT Ball Valve, Lever, 2" Pipe Size
- Item # 1AWD2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # VAE2.A0 2
- Catalog Page # 2869
- UNSPSC # 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material Carbon Steel
- Body Style Inline
- General Connection Type Female NPT
- Valve Structure 2-Piece
- Pipe Size 2"
- Connection Type FNPT x FNPT
- Port Full
- Max. Pressure 4600 psi CWP
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 175 Degrees F
- Ball Material Chrome Plated Carbon Steel
- Seat Material Delrin(R)
- Stem Type Blowout Proof
- Handle Type Lever
- Handle Material Steel
- Stem Material Zinc Plated Steel
- Features Designed for high pressure flow control processes in agricultural, manufacturing, hydraulic, petroleum, petrochemical, gas production, pipeline and crude oil applications. External phosphate coated body provides superior corrosion resistance. Repairable, cast body design.
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Carbon Steel
- Standards RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.