Carbon Steel FNPT x FNPT Ball Valve, Lever, 1/4" Pipe Size
- Item# 6CX22
- Mfr. Model# VAE2.A0 1/4
- Catalog Page# 3583
- UNSPSC# 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material Carbon Steel
- Body Style Inline
- Valve Structure 3-Piece
- Pipe Size 1/4"
- Connection Type FNPT x FNPT
- Port Full
- General Connection Type Female NPT
- Max. Pressure 7000 psi CWP
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 175 Degrees F
- Ball Material Chrome Plated Carbon Steel
- Seat Material Delrin(R)
- Stem Type Blowout Proof
- Handle Type Lever
- Handle Material Steel
- Stem Material Zinc Plated Steel
- Features Designed for high pressure flow control processes in agricultural, manufacturing, hydraulic, petroleum, petrochemical, gas production, pipeline and crude oil applications. External phosphate coated body provides superior corrosion resistance. Repairable, bar stock body design.
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Ball Valve Basic Body Material Carbon Steel
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.