Bronze Electronic Actuated Ball Valve, 2" Pipe Size, 12-24VAC/VDC Voltage
- Item # 3TPG9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EVA68AME25H
- Catalog Page # 2872
- UNSPSC # 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Electronic Actuated Ball Valve
- Body Material Bronze
- Body Style 2-Way
- Valve Structure 3-Piece
- Pipe Size 2"
- Connection Type FNPT x FNPT
- Port Full
- Voltage 12-24VAC/VDC
- Max. Pressure 600 psi CWP
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential 300 psi
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Ball Material CF8M Stainless Steel
- Ambient Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Seat Material PTFE
- Stem Type Blowout Proof
- Stem Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Body Seal Material PTFE/Viton
- Mount Direct
- Standards NEMA 4, NEMA 4X, ISO5211, ASTM A351-CF8M
- Ball Valve Product Group Actuated
- Valve Basic Body Material Bronze
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).