Brass Electronic Actuated Ball Valve, 1-1/4" Pipe Size, 120VAC Voltage
- Item# 6CX19
- Mfr. Model# 189026B.1
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Actuated Ball Valve
- Body Material Brass
- Body Style 2-Way
- Valve Structure 2-Piece
- Pipe Size 1-1/4"
- Connection Type FNPT x FNPT
- Port Full
- Voltage 120VAC
- Max. Pressure 600 psi CWP
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential 300 psi
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 370 Degrees F
- Ball Material Chrome Plated Brass
- Ambient Temp. Range -15 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Seat Material RTFE
- Stem Type Blowout Proof
- Stem Material Nickel Plated Brass
- Body Seal Material Viton
- Mount Direct
- Standards CSA, CE, NEMA 4, ISO5211
- Ball Valve Product Group Actuated
- Ball Valve Basic Body Material Brass
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.