1-1/4" Double Acting Pneumatic Actuated Ball Valve, 2-Piece
- Item# 6CX07
- Mfr. Model# PHH26ATD02A
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pneumatic Actuated Ball Valve
- Body Material Forged Brass
- Body Style Inline
- Valve Structure 2-Piece
- Pipe Size 1-1/4"
- Connection Type FNPT
- Port Full
- Max. Pressure 600 psi CWP
- Required Pressure 80 psi
- Max. Inlet Pressure 120 psi
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 176 Degrees F
- Ball Material Chrome Plated Brass
- Seat Material PTFE
- Stem Material Nickel Plated Brass
- Body Seal Material PTFE/Viton
- Operation Double Acting
- Mount Direct
- Ball Valve Product Group Actuated
- Ball Valve Basic Body Material Brass
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.