316 Stainless Steel Electronic Actuated Ball Valve, 3/8" Pipe Size, 120VAC Voltage
- Item # 1AWH3
- Mfr. Model # E3S22AJE23
- Catalog Page # 2932
- UNSPSC # 31251505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Actuated Ball Valve
- Body Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Body Style 2-Way
- Valve Structure 3-Piece
- Pipe Size 3/8"
- Connection Type FNPT x FNPT
- Port Full
- Voltage 120VAC
- Max. Pressure 1000 psi CWP
- Max. Steam Pressure 150 psi WSP
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential 500 psi
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 392 Degrees F
- Ball Material CF8M Stainless Steel
- Ambient Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Seat Material RTFE
- Stem Type Blowout Proof
- Stem Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Body Seal Material PTFE/Viton
- Mount Direct
- Standards NEMA 4, NEMA 4X, ISO5211, ASTM A351-CF8M
- Ball Valve Product Group Actuated
- Valve Basic Body Material Stainless Steel
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.