Wide Mouth Round Graduated Bottle, Plastic, 250mL, Clear, 12 PK
- Item # 3UDV3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 501505-0250
- Catalog Page # 653
- UNSPSC # 24122002
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Graduated Bottle
- Labware Capacity - English 8 oz.
- Labware Capacity - Metric 250mL
- Mouth Wide
- Bottle/Jar Shape Round
- Labware Basic Material Plastic
- Labware Body Material Polypropylene
- Includes Closure Yes
- Sterile/Non-Sterile Non-Sterile
- Pre-Cleaned None
- Labware Clarity Translucent
- Labware Closure Type Screw On
- Labware Closure Material Polypropylene
- Autoclavable Yes
- Labware Body Color Clear
- Labware Closure Color White Clear
- Special Features Write-on Label Area, Printed Graduations in Both Milliliters and Fluid Ounces
- Diameter 2.353"
- Graduation Subdivisions 25mL
- Graduation Range 50 to 250mL/2 to 8 oz.
- Labware Height - English 5.7"
- Labware Height - Metric 145mm
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6FAP7LAB SAFETY SUPPLY
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.