HDPE Carboy, 2.64 gal. 1EA
- Item # 24AM98
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 208605-0010
- Catalog Page # 656
- UNSPSC # 24111811
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Carboy
- Labware Capacity - English 2.64 gal.
- Labware Capacity - Metric 10L
- Labware Body Material HDPE
- Carboy/Jerrican/Jug Handle Style Integral Shoulder
- Labware Clarity Translucent
- Autoclavable No
- Carboy/Jerrican/Jug Item Carboy
- Labware Body Color White
- Labware Closure Material HDPE
- Labware Height - English 16.7"
- Labware Height - Metric 424.2mm
- Brim Capacity 11.7L
- Includes Closure Yes
- Labware Closure Type Screw On and Spigot
- Labware Basic Material Plastic
- For Use With Liquids or Solids
- Includes Handle and Pour Spout
- Diameter 210mm
- Labware Nominal Capacity - English 2.64 gal.
- Labware Nominal Capacity - Metric 11.7L
- Labware Width - English 8.3"
- Labware Width - Metric 210.8mm
- Labware Depth - English 8.3"
- Labware Depth - Metric 210.8mm
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.