Square Ratio Beaker, Capacity: 250mL, Graduation Subdivisions: 25mL
- Item # 3VFA3
- Mfr. Model # 522085-0250
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41121803
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Square Ratio Beaker
- Labware Capacity - Metric 250mL
- Labware Capacity - English 8.45 oz.
- Beaker Type Low Form
- Labware Basic Material Plastic
- Labware Body Material Polypropylene
- Graduations Yes
- Graduation Subdivisions 25mL
- Graduation Range 50 to 250mL
- Disposable/ Reusable Reusable
- Sterile/Non-Sterile Non-Sterile
- Labware Height - Metric 82mm
- Labware Height - English 3.2"
- Autoclavable Yes
- Labware Inside Dia. - English 3.1"
- Labware Inside Dia. - Metric 80mm
- Labware Outside Dia. - English 3.2"
- Labware Outside Dia. - Metric 82mm
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6FAE5LAB SAFETY SUPPLY
List Price $34.65 / pkg. of 6
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.