10,000 lb. Capacity Crane Scale, +/- 0.2% Scale Accuracy, 2kg/5 lb. Scale Graduations
- Item # 22F438
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MWX 5 TR
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111509
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Crane Scales and Dynamometers Crane Scale
- Capacity 10,000 lb.
- Remote Control/Display Wireless Remote Control
- Scale Accuracy +/- 0.2%
- Scale Display LCD
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Scale Graduations 2kg/5 lb.
- Weighing Units daN,kN,kg,lb.,t,ton
- Overall Height 27-3/8"
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Power Source (3) AA Batteries
- Finish Gray Paint
- Includes Manual, Certificate Loadcell and Battery
- Basic Hook Material Steel
- Hook Opening Clevis Master Link 50mm, Bottom Hook with Catch 41mm
- Digital/Mechanical Digital
- Overall Length 8"
- Overall Width 8-1/8"
- Standards ISO 376
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 22F437DYNAFOR
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.