Indoor/Outdoor Polyester Label Tape Cartridge, Black/Clear, 3/4"W x 23 ft.
- Item # 6JG42
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 45800
- Catalog Page # 1379
- UNSPSC # 55121611
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Label Tape Cartridge
- Printer Series Compatibility DYMO LabelMANAGER PCII, DYMO LabelManager 360D, DYMO ExecuLabel LP350, DYMO ExecuLabel LM350, DYMO LabelManager 450D, DYMO LabelManager 120P, DYMO LabelManager 220P, LabelWriter DUO
- Label Maker Product Type Label
- Primary Label Application Lean and General Labeling
- Application Multipurpose
- Legend Color Black
- Background Color Yellow
- Length 23 ft.
- Width 3/4"
- Tape Format Continuous Roll
- Labels per Roll Continuous
- Color Black/Clear
- Label Type Indoor/Outdoor
- Tape Material Polyester
- For Use With LMPC II, LM360D, LM350, LP350, LM450, LM120P, LM220P and LabelWriter DUO
- Adhesive Yes
- Temp. Range -0.4 Degrees to 194 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.