Permanent Tube Marker, Ink-Based, Yellows Color Family, Medium Tip, 1 EA
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Marking Tool Product Group Industrial Markers
- Item Tube Marker
- Marker Type Permanent
- Marking Tool Base Material Ink
- Marking Tool Color Family Yellows
- Marking Tool Tip Size Group Medium
- Min. Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Max. Temp. 400 Degrees F
- Series Cross Check
- Marking Tool Surface Material Metal
- Marking Tool Tip Shape Tubular
- Tip Size 1/8"
- Tip Material Fiber
- Dry Time Less Than 1 hr.
- Actuation Type Squeeze Tube
- Features 1 oz. Tube Size, Paste Like Highly Visible Mark is Easy to See if Broken When Tampering Occurs, Fluorescent Color, Visually Detects Loose Nuts and Bolts, Excellent Adhesion, Safe for Most Surfaces
- Standards Color conforms to HACCP for use in Food Processing and Handling.
- Color Yellow
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6RRG9DYKEM
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.