Permanent Industrial Marker, Ink-Based, Blacks Color Family, Medium Tip, 1 EA
- Item # 6RRF2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 40907
- Catalog Page # 1613
- UNSPSC # 44121708
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Marking Tool Product Group Industrial Markers
- Item Industrial Marker
- Marker Type Permanent
- Marking Tool Base Material Ink
- Marking Tool Color Family Blacks
- Marking Tool Tip Size Group Medium
- Min. Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Max. Temp. 475 Degrees F
- Series SAFE-MARK
- Marking Tool Surface Material Cardboard,Glass,Metal,Plastic,Rubber
- Marking Tool Tip Shape Bullet
- Tip Size Medium
- Tip Material Felt
- Dry Time 20 to 30 Sec.
- Actuation Type Valve
- Features Quick-Drying, Does not Contain any Reportable Amounts of Xylene
- Standards (Certified Registration No. 140065), US Patent Pending, NSF Certified
- Includes Felt Tip Locking Valve Action Mechanism, Threaded Cap with Pocket Clip
- Color Black
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.