Permanent Industrial Marker with Medium Tip Size, Black
- Item# 6RRF2
- Mfr. Model# 40907
- Catalog Page# 3081
- UNSPSC# 44121708
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Industrial Marker
- Marker Type Permanent
- Tip Size Medium
- Color Black
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 475 Degrees F
- NSF Certified Yes
- Tip Style Bullet
- Tip Material Felt
- Dry Time 20 to 30 Sec.
- Actuation Type Valve
- Base Material Ink
- Features Quick-Drying, Does not Contain any Reportable Amounts of Xylene
- Standards (Certified Registration No. 140065), US Patent Pending
- Includes Felt Tip Locking Valve Action Mechanism, Threaded Cap with Pocket Clip
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 30E912DYKEM
Price $5.64 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.