Transducer with Display, 0 to 100 Psi
- Item# 4FTN1
- Mfr. Model# DPG-205
- Catalog Page# N/A
- Catalog Group# D1799
- UNSPSC# 41112107
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Transducer with Display
- Range 0 to 100 psi
- Accuracy +/-0.25%
- Output 4 to 20 mA
- Power Required 12 to 24 V AC/DC
- Process Connection 1/4" NPT
- Lead Length (In.) 36
- Wetted Materials 316L Stainless Steel
- Housing Aluminum
- Operating Temp. 0 to 158
- NEMA Rating 4X
- Loop Resistance 600 Ohm Max
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 200
- Thermal Error +/-0.016% Full Scale /deg F
- Features 3" Dial, Lower Connected, (2) SPDT Set Point Relays, Rated 0.5A @ 125 V AC, 1A @ 24 VDC
- Display 4 Digit LCD
- Display Units PSI, Kilograms per Centimeter Squared, Bar, In HG, FT WC, FT Seawater, KPA, Ounces pre Inch Squared, IN H2O, mBar, cm WC, mm HG
- Includes Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.