Pressure Gauge, 0 to 100 In H2O
- Item# 3T322
- Mfr. Model# 2100
- Catalog Page# 722
- UNSPSC# 41112403
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Differential Pressure Gauge
- Differential Pressure Range 0 to 100" H2O
- Rated Total Pressure -20" Hg to 15 psi
- Connection Size 1/8" NPT
- Dial Size 4"
- Body Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Scale Type Pressure
- Pressure Range Minor Div. 2" H2O
- Accuracy +/-2%
- Dial Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Ambient Operating Range 20 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Includes Instructions, Two 1/8" NPT Plugs, Two 1/8" NPT to 3/16" I.D. Rubber Tubing Adapters and Three Mounting Adapters with Screws
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.