Analog 4 Pin M12 Connector Pressure Transmitter; 0 to 25 In. H2O
- Item # 2HLX6
- Mfr. Model # 631B-5
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D0744
- UNSPSC # 41111938
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Transmitter Type Pressure Transmitter
- Wetted Materials - Transmitters 300 Stainless Steel, Brass, Silicone
- Range Values - Transmitter 0 to 25
- Range Units - Transmitter In. H2O
- Accuracy - Transmitter +/-2.00% Full Scale
- Electrical Connections - Transmitter 4 Pin M12 Connector
- Power Required - Transmitters 10 to 35VDC
- Process Connection Size - Transmitter 1/4"
- Process Connection Type - Transmitter FNPT
- Shape - Transmitter Round
- Overall Depth - Transmitter 3.41"
- Diameter - Transmitter 5.00"
- Connection Location - Transmitter Bottom and Top
- Output - Transmitter 4 to 20mA DC
- Display - Transmitter Analog
- Operating Temp. - Transmitter 20 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Wiring Entry - Transmitter None
- Loop Resistance 0 to 1250 Ohm
- Includes Instructions
- Pressure Range Minor Div. 0.5" WC
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.