Air Velocity Transmitter
- Item# 22C749
- Mfr. Model# 641-18-LED
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41112509
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Velocity Transmitter
- Velocity Ranges FPM: 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000, 10000, 15000
- Velocity Accuracy 3% FS Process gas: 32 to 122 Degrees F (0 to 50 Degrees C); 4% FS Process gas: -40 to 32 Degrees F & 122 to 212 Degrees F (-40 to 0 Degrees C & 50 to 100 Degrees C)
- Output 4 to 20ma DC
- Power Required 12 to 35 VDC, 10 to 16 VAC 1.5A Rating Required on Supply Due to Initial Power Surge Drawn by Transmitter
- Response Time (Sec.) 1.5 Seconds to 95% of Final Value (Output Filter Set to Minimum)
- Operating Temp. Process: -40 to 212 Degrees F (-40 to 100 Degrees C) Ambient: 32 to 140 Degrees F (0 to 60 Degrees C)
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 100
- Display LED
- Probe Length (In.) 18
- Dia. (In.) 1/2
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.