1/2" MNPT Pressure Transmitter 0 to 300 psi, 4 to 20mA DC Output
- Item # 3DRJ1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 628-13-GH-P9-E1-S1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D1634
- UNSPSC # 41112410
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Transmitter Type Pressure Transmitter
- Wetted Materials - Transmitters 316 Stainless Steel, 316L Stainless Steel
- Range Values - Transmitter 0 to 300
- Range Units - Transmitter psi
- Accuracy - Transmitter +/-1.00%
- Electrical Connections - Transmitter 3 ft. Cable
- Power Required - Transmitters 13 to 30VDC
- Process Connection Size - Transmitter 1/2"
- Process Connection Type - Transmitter MNPT
- Output - Transmitter 4 to 20mA DC
- Operating Temp. - Transmitter 0 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Wiring Entry - Transmitter 1/2" FNPT
- Housing Stainless Steel
- NEMA Rating 4X
- Loop Resistance 0 to 1300 Ohms
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 600
- Thermal Error +/-0.04%
- For Use With Compressors, Pumps, Hydraulics
- Features Robust Sensor, Compact Design
- Compatible With 316L SS Wetted Parts
- Includes Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2HLW8DWYER INSTRUMENTS
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.