0 to 200 psi Digital Pressure Gauge with Transmitter, 3" Dial, 1/4" MNPT Connection, Metal
- Item # 4FTN2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DPG-206
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D1799
- UNSPSC # 41112107
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Digital Gauge with Transmitter Type Digital Pressure Gauge with Transmitter
- Item Digital Pressure Gauge with Transmitter
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 3"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Metal
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Stainless Steel
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/4"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 to 200
- Digital Gauge Accuracy +/-0.25%
- Display Units PSI, Kilograms per Centimeter Squared, Bar, In HG, FT WC, FT Seawater, KPA, Ounces pre Inch Squared, IN H2O
- Socket Material 316L Stainless Steel
- Case Material Aluminum
- Case Color Black
- Display 4 Digit LCD
- Number of Display Digits 4
- Digital Gauge Display Units psi, Bar, ft. H2O, ft. Seawater, in. H2O, in. Hg, kg/cm2, kPa, oz./in2
- Resolution Dependent on Display Units Selected
- Powered By 12 to 24VAC/DC
- Gauge Operating Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Output 4 to 20mA
- Gauge Transmitter Required Power 12 to 24VAC/DC
- Loop Resistance 600 Ohm Max
- Features (2) SPDT Set Point Relays, Rated 0.5A @ 125 V AC, 1A @ 24 VDC
- Series DPG
- Calibration Certificate No
- Includes Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4FTN3DWYER INSTRUMENTS
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.