7-1/2"H Pulling Hand Winch with 2500 lb. 1st Layer Load Capacity; Brake Included: No
- Item # 2Z603
- Mfr. Model # DL2500AB
- Catalog Page # 1125
- UNSPSC # 24101608
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hand Winch
- Winch Gear Type Spur
- Winch Type Pulling
- 1st Layer Load Capacity 2500 lb.
- Winch Gear Ratio 5.4:1, 17.3:1
- Brake Included No
- Overall Length 9-1/2"
- Overall Width 6-1/2"
- Overall Height 7-1/2"
- Drum Capacity for 3/16 In. Cable 130 ft.
- Drum Capacity for 1/4 In. Cable 70 ft.
- Drum Capacity for 7/32 In. Cable 97 ft.
- Drum Capacity for 5/16 In. Cable 47 ft.
- Drum Capacity for 2 In. Strap 38 ft.
- Frame Material Steel
- Frame Color Bronze
- Frame Finish Powder Coated
- Handle Length 9-1/2"
- Standards SAE J1853
- Includes Handle with Molded Hand Grip
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.