Bin Cabinet, 72" Overall Height, 36" Overall Width, Total Number of Bins 102
- Item# 3NYL8
- Mfr. Model# 3501-BDLP-102-3S-95
- Catalog Page# 1827
- UNSPSC# 30161801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Bin Cabinet
- Wall Mounted/Stand Alone Stand Alone
- Cabinet Type Bin Cabinet
- Gauge 14 ga.
- Overall Height 72"
- Overall Width 36"
- Overall Depth 24"
- Total Number of Shelves 3
- Number of Cabinet Shelves 3
- Cabinet Shelf Capacity 1250 lb.
- Cabinet Shelf W x D 36" x 18"
- Number of Door Shelves 0
- Door Type Flush Style
- Bins per Cabinet 6
- Large Cabinet Bin H x W x D 7" x 16" x 15"
- Total Number of Bins 102
- Bins per Door 48
- Small Door Bin H x W x D (96) 3" x 4" x 5" and (96) 3" x 4" x 7"
- Material Welded Steel
- Color Gray
- Finish Powder Coated
- Includes 3 Point Locking Handle, 2 Keys and 3 Adjustable Shelves
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3NYL3DURHAM
Price $1,079.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.