Commercial Storage Cabinet, Gray, 22-1/4" H X 33-3/4" W X 8-1/2" D, Assembled
- Item # 3KP99
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 343-95
- Catalog Page # 1306
- UNSPSC # 56111906
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Storage Cabinets Storage Cabinet
- Cabinet Style Shelving
- Cabinet Strength Rating Commercial
- Cabinet Height Range Desk or Table Height
- Cabinet Door Type Standard
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
- Height of Cabinet 22-1/4"
- Width of Cabinet 33-3/4"
- Depth of Cabinet 8-1/2"
- Method of Construction Welded
- Material - Cabinets Steel
- Number of Cabinet Shelves 1
- Shelf Capacity 50 lb.
- Number of Doors 2
- Cabinet Color Gray
- Mobile/Stationary Stationary
- Gauge 20
- Locking Cabinet Yes
- Locking Points 1 Point
- Cabinet Locking Mechanism Keyed
- Cabinet Handle Style Swing
- No. of Drawers 0
- Finish - Cabinets Powder Coated
- Includes Lock, (2) Keys
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.