165mm, NIST Standards Hydrometer for Specific Gravity for Liquids Lighter Than Water
- Item # 13K035
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 50505
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G3711
- UNSPSC # 41113024
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Specific gravity hydrometers are commonly used in industries such as food and beverage, chemistry, pharmacology, transportation, refrigeration, and more. This plain form hydrometer is made of lead-free ballast and glass. It is serialized and has a temperature standardization of 60°F (15°C). It is packaged with a multilanguage (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish) Statement of Accuracy indicating accuracy traceable to NIST. Note: Plain form hydrometers should be stored in a clean, dry, safe place. They should not be subjected to extreme temperatures.
- Item Hydrometer
- Scale Specific Gravity
- Scale Divisions 0.002
- Range 0.890/1.000
- Length 165mm
- Temp. Range 60 to 60 Degrees F
- Accuracy +/-0.002
- Hydrometer Solution Temp. 60 Degrees F/15 Degrees C
- Application Specific Gravity for Liquids Lighter Than Water
- Standards NIST
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions