166mm, NIST Standards Hydrometer for API
- Item # 13K123
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 50000
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G3717
- UNSPSC # 41113024
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Made of lead-free ballast and glass, this 166mm (6.6") long hydrometer measures the relative density (specific gravity) of oil- and petroleum-related products in accordance with American Petroleum Institute (API) standards. It is individually serialized, and has a temperature standardization of 60°F (15°C).Note: ASTM calibrated hydrometers should be stored in a clean, dry, safe place. They should not be subjected to extreme temperatures.
- Item Hydrometer
- Scale API
- Scale Divisions 1 Degrees
- Range 10/45 Degrees
- Length 166mm
- Temp. Range 60 to 60 Degrees F
- Accuracy +/-1 Degrees
- Hydrometer Solution Temp. 60 Degrees F/15 Degrees C
- Application API
- Standards NIST
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions