165mm, NIST Standards Dual Scale Hydrometer for Liquids Lighter than Water
- Item # 9K059
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # B61806-0400
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G3722
- UNSPSC # 41113024
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Used in the chemistry, pharmacology, food and beverage, and starch industries, to name a few, this dual scale hydrometer measures the specific gravity/relative density (g/cmᶟ) of liquids lighter than water and Baume. Made of lead-free ballast and glass, this plain form hydrometer is serialized and has a temperature standardization of 60°F (15°C). It is packaged with a multilanguage (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish) Statement of Accuracy indicating accuracy traceable to NIST. Note: Plain form hydrometers should be stored in a clean, dry, safe place. They should not be subjected to extreme temperatures.
- Item Dual Scale Hydrometer
- Scale Specific Gravity & Baume
- Scale Divisions 0.002 sp. gr.; 0.5 Degrees baume
- Range 0.89/1 sp. gr. and 10/25 Degrees baume
- Length 165mm
- Temp. Range 60 to 60 Degrees F
- Accuracy +/-0.002 sp. gr.; +/-0.5 Degrees baume
- Hydrometer Solution Temp. 60 Degrees F/15 Degrees C
- Application Liquids Lighter than Water
- Standards NIST
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions