Permanent Industrial Marker with 3/8" and 5/8" Tip Size, Red
- Item# 8FTX3
- Mfr. Model# 96916G
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 44121708
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Industrial Marker
- Marker Type Permanent
- Tip Size 3/8" and 5/8"
- Color Red
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- NSF Certified No
- Tip Style Chisel
- Tip Material Fiber
- Dry Time Less than 1 minute
- Actuation Type Capillary
- Base Material Ink
- Features Over-Sized Chisel Tip Makes Large, Highly-Visible Marks, Extra-Large Industrial Barrel Contains 3X ink of most permanent ink markers. For industrial applications including for marking on metal, pipes and tubes, plastic, glass, lumber/timber, cardboard, and paper. Versatile chisel tip can make both medium or broad marks for flexible marking needs.
- Standards EPA HAPS and SARA 313 Regulation. Meets low halogen and chloride standards ( Less Than200 ppm) of MIL STD-2041D & US Energy Research & Development Adminstration's RDT F-7-3T
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.