1/4" Quick Connect Plastic Water Filter System, 0.5 gpm, 90 psi
- Item # 25CA77
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # WFQT273005
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 47101514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Water Filter System
- Microns 0.5
- Flow Rate 0.5 gpm
- Max. Pressure 90 psi
- Min. Pressure 30 psi
- Service Life 500 gal.
- With Gauge/Without Gauge Without Gauge
- Application Undersink
- With Valve/Without Valve Without Valve
- Overall Height 11-3/4"
- Overall Width 7"
- Overall Depth 3-1/2"
- Max. Temp. 100 Degrees F
- Number of Cartridges Required 2
- Cartridges Required Mfr. No. WFQTC30001, WFQTC70001
- Connection 1/4" Quick Connect
- Color White
- Filter Media Activated Coconut Shell Carbon Block
- Reduces Sediment, Chlorine, Taste, Odor, Cyst, Lead and VOC's
- Head Material Plastic
- Housing Material Plastic
- Standards NSF 42 and 53
- Includes (2) Filter Cartridges
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 5PR95AQUA-PURE
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.