Peel Away Marine Strip, 5 Gal
- Item # 39C323
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # M105
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31211801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Marine Paint Remover
- Base Type Water
- Size 5 gal.
- VOC Content 0
- Application Removal of Organic Marine Coatings Without Affecting Epoxy Coatings
- Application Method Trowel, Spray
- Includes Peel Away Paper
- Features One Application Can Remove 30+ Coats of Paint. Formulated Without Methylene Chloride or Flammable Solvents; Does Not Generate Any Hazardous Fumes or Odors. Non-Toxic, Non-Carcinogenic, and Non-Flammable; Zero Voc. Controls Lead-Dust Dispersal On Historic Restoration and Lead Remediation Projects.
- Green Environmental Attribute Does Not Contain Methylene Chloride
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Corrosives
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Does Not Contain Methylene Chloride.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.