White 1 gal. Adhesive,Insulation, 10 to 20 min. Curing Time, 1 EA
- Item # 29VJ66
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GR4EVERHOLD1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201616
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Application Family HVAC and Electrical
- Materials Bonded Metal, Wood
- Size 1 gal.
- Begins to Harden - Adhesives 10 to 20 min.
- Full Cure Time - Adhesives 1 to 2 days
- Cured Color Family Whites
- Adhesive Color White
- Chemical Base Latex
- Application Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- VOC Content 0
- Container Type - Adhesives Pail
- Viscosity 2500cP
- Container Size - Adhesives 128.00 oz.
- Specific Gravity 1.09
- Characteristics Fast Tacking, User Friendly Adhesive
- Standards UL Classified
- Work Life 1 yr.
- Functional Cure 10 to 20 min. to Touch, 24 hr. to Full Dry
- Item Adhesive,Insulation
- Type Synthetic Latex
- Green Environmental Attribute Meets SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Meets SCAQMD Requirements.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.