Black Liner Sealant, Water, 5 gal. Pail
- Item # 29VJ65
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GRSLS5
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Liner Sealant
- Adhesive Grouping Sealant
- For Use On Metal
- Sealant Base Water
- Sealant Color Family Blacks
- Color Black
- Sealant Container Pail
- Size 5 gal.
- Sealant Properties Flexible,Paintable
- Begins to Harden Not Specified
- Full Cure 1 day
- Performance Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.14
- Flash Point Not Specified
- Dry Time 10 to 20 min.
- VOC 40g/L
- Application Used to Encapsulate Fiberglass Duct and Duct Insulation, Eliminating Airborne Fibers
- Meets UL Classified, LEED EQ. Credit 4.1
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.