10-3/4" x 6-21/32" x 9-27/32" Docking Station; For Use With Gas Detection Equipment
- Item # 45GP40
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 18109401
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 43211602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Docking Station
- Regulator Included
- Removable Memory Card Included
- Cylinder Holder No
- Charger No
- Includes DSX Docking Station, 116L Cal-Gas, Demand flow Regulator with iGas Pressure Switch, Hose, USB Stick
- For Use With Gas Detection Equipment
- Features Ready for Use Gas Detectors, Software Updates From Web Enabled Device
- Height 9-27/32"
- Length 10-3/4"
- Width 6-21/32"
- Status Indicator Yes
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Test Time 90 sec. Calibration For Each Cal Gas
- Power Source 100-240VAC, 12V
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Non-Flammable Gas
This item is restricted for international sale.
- INDUSTRIAL SCIENTIFIC DSX Docking Station Brochure
- INDUSTRIAL SCIENTIFIC DSX Instruction Manual
- INDUSTRIAL SCIENTIFIC DSX Installation Guide
- INDUSTRIAL SCIENTIFIC Docking Station Sell Sheet
- INDUSTRIAL SCIENTIFIC DSX Docking Station Spec Sheet
- Industrial Scientific DSX Docking Station Specification Sheet
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.