- Item # 3NYA4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PSW-70300A
- Catalog Page # 927
- UNSPSC # 26111704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Battery Charger
- Charger Style Wheeled
- For Battery Voltage 12
- For Use With Battery Type AGM,Deep Cycle,Gel,Lead Acid
- Charger Function Boosting,Charging,Maintaining
- Automatic/Manual Automatic
- Charge Type Float
- Boost Amps @ Voltage 300A @ 12V
- Charging Amps @ Voltage 300A/70A/40A/20A/4A @ 12V
- Maintaining Amps @ Voltage 4A @ 12V
- AC Cord Length 9 ft.
- Input Voltage 120VAC
- Input Amps 11.5
- Overall Width 12"
- Overall Height 19-1/8"
- Overall Depth 12"
- Cable Gauge 4 AWG
- Cable Length 6 ft.
- Test Feature Yes
- Timer 2-1/4 hr. & Microprocessor Controlled
- Material Steel
- Includes Wheels Axle and Axle Caps Foot Handle
- Portable Yes
- Indoor / Outdoor Indoor
- CEC Compliant Non CEC Compliant
- Application Heavy Duty Use In Service Stations, Maintence Shops, Suppliers, and Fleets. CEC Exempt for CA & OR
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.