- Item # 3NYA3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # INC-2405
- Catalog Page # 928
- UNSPSC # 26111704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Battery Charger
- Charger Style Mounted
- For Battery Voltage 24
- For Use With Battery Type AGM,Gel,Lead Acid
- Charger Function Charging,Maintaining
- Automatic/Manual Automatic
- Charge Type Float
- Charging Amps @ Voltage 5A @ 24V
- Maintaining Amps @ Voltage 5.0A @ 24V
- AC Cord Length 6 ft.
- Input Voltage 120/240VAC
- Input Amps 2.5
- Overall Width 7"
- Overall Height 5-5/8"
- Overall Depth 2-1/2"
- Cable Gauge 18 AWG
- Cable Length 9 in.
- Timer Microprocessor Controlled
- Material Aluminum
- Includes Detachable Battery Clips, Ring Lugs, 3-pin XLR 3-12C cable
- Portable Yes
- Indoor / Outdoor Indoor
- CEC Compliant Non CEC Compliant
- Application Mobilized wheelchairs, electric scooters, hospital beds and other battery powered devices with hard-to-access batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.