- Item # 14N885
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # INC-406A
- Catalog Page # 965
- UNSPSC # 26111704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Battery Charger
- Charger Style Benchtop
- For Battery Voltage 12,6
- For Use With Battery Type AGM,Lead Acid
- Charger Function Charging,Maintaining
- Automatic/Manual Automatic
- Charge Type Smart
- Charging Amps @ Voltage 6A @ 12V, 6A @ 6V
- Maintaining Amps @ Voltage 6A @ 12V, 6A @ 6V
- AC Cord Length 6 ft. 6"
- Overall Width 13-1/2"
- Overall Height 12-1/8"
- Overall Depth 15"
- Cable Length 6 ft.
- Test Feature Yes
- Timer Microprocessor Controlled
- Material Steel
- Includes (4) Detachable 6 ft. Cables with 75A Color-Coded Clamps Mounting Bracket
- Portable Yes
- Indoor / Outdoor Indoor
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- CEC Compliant Non CEC Compliant
- Application 6/12V Multi-Battery Charging, Up to 4 Batteries at one time,each independently controlled.
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.