Battery Charger, 120VAC, 60/35/1.5A
- Item# 2UXE3
- Mfr. Model# PSW-61224
- Catalog Page# 1139
- UNSPSC# 26111704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Battery Charger and Starter
- UL Rated Amps 6V 80A/40A
- UL Rated Amps 12V 60/35/1.5A
- UL Rated Amps 24V 30/10A
- UL Rated Amps Start 250A-12V 150A-24V 150A-6V
- Cranking Amps 150/250A
- Cold Crank Amps 150/250A
- Amps 250/150/80/60/40/30/10/1.5A
- Taper to Amps NA
- Voltage Rating 6-12-24V
- Manual (M)/Automatic (A) M
- Charge Time 6V .5 to 1 hr.
- Charge Time 12V 1/2 to 1 hr.
- Charge Time 24V .5 to 1 hr.
- Avg. Charge Time 6V High 1 to 3 hr.
- Avg. Charge Time 12V Low 2 to 4 hr.
- Avg. Charge Time 12V High 1 to 2 hr.
- Lead Size 6 ft.
- AC Cord Length 9 ft.
- Input 12A
- Overall Width 14-3/8"
- Overall Height 19-3/4"
- Overall Depth 15-1/2"
- Application Indoor 6/12/24V Fleet Battery Charging.
- Cable Length 6 ft.
- Test Feature Ammeter and voltmeter
- Timer 2.25 hr.
- Material Steel
- Standards CEC Compliant
- Includes Wheels Axle and Axle Caps Foot Handle
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.